Program Feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pathstudent

Sound Kapital
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Perhaps this information is out there elsewhere, but why not start a thread with a description of the programs that people have experience with whether it be a psf, 4th year rotation, or actual residency, or word of mouth from a good friend.

The things I am curious to know about: Strength of Anat Path, Strength of Clin Path, how dedicated are the attendings when it comes to sitting down and teaching the residents in conferences and such, structure of the basic core rotations, how much camaraderie between residents, and then miscellaneous issues such as average start time, avearge end time, call etc....

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Pathstudent....This is a great idea! I woul also be interested in any input from those with first hand information on various programs. Scutwork.com is a website with this type of info but unfortunately not that many people have responded there. You may want to check it out if you haven't already.

If you are interested in programs in the northeast, I am more than happy to fill you in on what I know. While I agree that it would be a super resource, I just do not have much time to list everything I know about all of the programs I interviewed at. I am most familiar with SUNY Syracuse,and MGH, and would be happy to answer anyone's questions about either of them.

Mindy