Project One - Walgreens?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is project one anything like the Well Experience stores?
Yes, called Project One before it was Well Experience

Members don't see this ad.

At a number of Walgreens stores, the pharmacist sits at a desk away from the pharmacy counter, talking with customers while observing the technicians via video screen.

Hmmm...if the Pharmacist can monitor technicians from a video screen in the front of the store it stands to reason they could monitor them from a video screen anywhere in the world...and they could do it for more than one store from a central location.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm...if the Pharmacist can monitor technicians from a video screen in the front of the store it stands to reason they could monitor them from a video screen anywhere in the world...and they could do it for more than one store from a central location.
State Board of Pharmacy will probably never go for it. Yes, I know there are many corporate big wigs on various state boards and have influence in getting rules changed, but not having a pharmacist on premises, won't fly. However, there may be exceptions in rural, underserved communities

"Rural, underserved communities" will be defined by Walgreens, CVS and the like. I can easily see well paid demographers working for the retail giants explain to the state board of pharmacy how cities, such as San Antonio or Corpus Christi, are rural and underserved.

"Rural, underserved communities" will be defined by Walgreens, CVS and the like. I can easily see well paid demographers working for the retail giants explain to the state board of pharmacy how cities, such as San Antonio or Corpus Christi, are rural and underserved.
No doubt

It sucks working at a Well Experience store.

They get like 50 scripts a day if that... it's boring as hell there lol.