prometrics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc707070

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
can you schedule the exam on two separate days- like 5 days apart? If you do schedule on consecutive days, but change your mind, can you cancel the night before before day 1 or day 2? I know this all changes with USMLE but not sure what the new rules are.

thanks everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

did you find out an answer to this question? The prometric website is allowing me to schedule the exam with 4 days in between

Did you all find an answer? My understanding was that the non-consecutive testing days only begins in Nov 2014 with the new format, but I could be wrong!

You can currently schedule on non-consecutive days only if you schedule it over the weekend (e.g. first day on Saturday, second day Monday) or with a holiday that Prometric observes in between the dates. As others have mentioned, that all changes with the new format later this year

You can currently schedule on non-consecutive days only if you schedule it over the weekend (e.g. first day on Saturday, second day Monday) or with a holiday that Prometric observes in between the dates. As others have mentioned, that all changes with the new format later this year
Oh I see, thanks!