For Sale ProntoPass Math Cards, Quickcards Cards, New Quickcard Summary, Audio CD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hockeywild

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I used these and just passed Naplex April 2016

ProntoPass Quickcards (rubber banded together for each disease state) purchased 12/2014
Brand NEW Quickcard Summary
Math practice Quickcards ($139 value-) plus printed off SDN 120 questions and answers
*Free Audio CD question and answer

Payed a LOT, will sell for $175 with FREE SHIPPING

98% of info hasn't changed in last 5 plus years with majority of pharmacy drug info

Used this and 2013 Rxprep book to SCORE 119
(Throw in RxPrep book for $45)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

ProntoPass Quickcards (rubber banded together for each disease state) purchased 12/2014
Math practice Quickcards ($139 value-) plus printed off SDN 120 questions and answers

98% of info hasn't changed in last 5 plus years with majority of pharmacy drug info

Do you still have this?

Hello,

If you are have the material I would like to buy the prontopass bundle please for the $175.00. Thanks