prontopass mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

member12091945

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi im taking mpje soon and i dont want to read any long boring books. does anyone know if prontopass mpje is worth it?? Im curious because ive never heard anyone say that it was useful:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering the same thing about pronto pass.

But where do we get study material if not pronto pass? Aren't mpje review books on amazon.com for example, only on federal law? Where do we find individual state law, (in particular for CT?) especially if we graduated from a school in a different state? :eek:

I am a little lost, any suggestions/advice would be very much appreciated! :D

I did the prontopass and thought I was prepared:mad:....too good to be true! Took the IL MJPE today and definitely didn't pass. I don't recommend it!!

Hi im taking mpje soon and i dont want to read any long boring books. does anyone know if prontopass mpje is worth it?? Im curious because ive never heard anyone say that it was useful:confused:

Nope... simply not enough prep work. Locate the study source most people study for your state. Study at least two sources.

Prontopass definitely not worth the money. Got it for Illinois and found numerous mistakes. I studied the states rules/regulations and csa twice before taking exam. I purchased the Texas prontopass at the same time, it's a lot thicker material than il but haven't hone through it. For federal law I'd recommend "federal guide to pharmacy law" short read but all you need for federal except for Ryan haight act

I was wondering the same thing about pronto pass.

But where do we get study material if not pronto pass? Aren't mpje review books on amazon.com for example, only on federal law? Where do we find individual state law, (in particular for CT?) especially if we graduated from a school in a different state? :eek:

I am a little lost, any suggestions/advice would be very much appreciated! :D

hi how are you? I will be taking CT MPJE too in September. I graduated from LIU in NY. did you end up getting the pronto pass? did it help at all ? any recommendations? my email is [email protected] thanks :)