Proof of Shadowing ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KayTrn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm new to this forum. I know this question has been asked in Pre-Dental/Pre-Medical forum before, i just want to make sure whether we need to submit a proof of shadowing at any pharmacy place to pharmcas/ pharmacy school? I have been shadowing at a few pharmacy retails, but i don't have any proof from them. However, i have recorded all the hours i shadowed.

Thanks, Kay

Members don't see this ad.

I never had proof of shadowing, and no school has ever asked me.

I believe "they" believe in good judgement. If you did, then you did. You'll be able to explain your experiences.

So in other words, you should be fine!

Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre, PA requires the pharmacist to sign a form stating how many hours you shadowed--minimum 8hrs required for their program.

Wilkes also requires 3 confidential LORs, one of which must be from a pharmacist.

Members don't see this ad :)
So far, I have only seen one school that requires you to show proof that you shadowed a pharmacist. They have a form on the site for that. Try the FAQ or Application Procedures section of the school that requires this.

Hi!
I'm new to this forum. I know this question has been asked in Pre-Dental/Pre-Medical forum before, i just want to make sure whether we need to submit a proof of shadowing at any pharmacy place to pharmcas/ pharmacy school? I have been shadowing at a few pharmacy retails, but i don't have any proof from them. However, i have recorded all the hours i shadowed.

Thanks, Kay

Is shadowing the same thing as stalking? I'm unfamiliar with this online lingo. Do you get payed for shadowing? Do you get payed less if you can't see the shadow of the person your shadowing on the ground?

Is shadowing the same thing as stalking? I'm unfamiliar with this online lingo. Do you get payed for shadowing? Do you get payed less if you can't see the shadow of the person your shadowing on the ground?

Please! if you're going to try to make it funny, at least spell it paid correctly.:laugh:

I hope you're not serious.