Prostho 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We were on the same interview date for Monte! Have you heard back from them?

I figured that was you! Especially the "niners" part haha. No I haven't heard from them yet. No idea when they're actually gonna get back to us, but I think I remember him saying around 2 weeks? So maybe next Tuesday at the earliest? Hope the rest of your interviews went well.

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck to everybody out there Pros is awesome!:thumbup:

I figured that was you! Especially the "niners" part haha. No I haven't heard from them yet. No idea when they're actually gonna get back to us, but I think I remember him saying around 2 weeks? So maybe next Tuesday at the earliest? Hope the rest of your interviews went well.

And the "Knife"!!! It all made sense! Thanks and I hope yours also went well (and good luck with OSU!!) ! Have you received offers from the other programs you interviewed with?

Members don't see this ad :)
Got acceptance at NYU... A robust program in US
Hi Jean Paul!
CONGRATS! thats amazing news. When did you hear from them?
Do you know of anyone else being accepted?
I see that you taught at VIDA. I did that program a couple of years back as a pre-dental :)

UCLA has selected 3 resident for their program..they had the interview last week...all domestic students :(

And the "Knife"!!! It all made sense! Thanks and I hope yours also went well (and good luck with OSU!!) ! Have you received offers from the other programs you interviewed with?

Looks like montefiore has selected their resident! Hope it was you Niners :)

is any international applicant here?

Bench test: preps and RPD design. Interview: common questions why pros? why OSU?...

Bench test: preps and RPD design. Interview: common questions why pros? why OSU?...
hope it went well for you....which crown prep you got? was it a PFM or Gold and on which tooth? and what wast the Kennedy's class presented for RPD designing?

Did anyone hear back from Tufts?

I think yesterday was the last interview cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
Come on...... Let's keep this forum going. Any body heard anything? Any acceptance?:)

Congrats Niners!!! I dont know much about the program. How many residents do they take? Is the class full now? :D

Thanks bumblebee! They take 3 but they have some sort of agreement with the VA, they accept 2 and the VA accept 1 but when it comes to finishing the program, all 3 graduate as "UCSF prosth residents." And the VA doesn't accept a resident every year either. I believe I was informed they are taking one this year. I know there was one applicant that accepted their offer before I accepted mine. How about you?!

Got acceptance from LSU :D

Whoohoo! Congrats!

Niners- still in the waiting game. Have either of you gotten any funding or stipends, or are you just sucking it up and paying the tuition?

Congrats. could you share your CV with us? what did you do to improve the CV
Thank you

Welcome to the grind... get yourselves ready for a wild ride!

Congrats. could you share your CV with us? what did you do to improve the CV
Thank you

Welcome to the grind... get yourselves ready for a wild ride!

Thanks for the encouragement Mackchops! I've accepted a position at Maryland PG prosth :)

I was also offered a spot at Tufts and Ohio State, but I've officially declined those offers. So, hopefully everyone else starts getting some good news soon!

Good luck everyone!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for the encouragement Mackchops! I've accepted a position at Maryland PG prosth :)

I was also offered a spot at Tufts and Ohio State, but I've officially declined those offers. So, hopefully everyone else starts getting some good news soon!

Good luck everyone!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

@knife: Congrates. Can you please tell me when you received the offer from Ohio and Tufts and when you declined them as I have interviewed at both the places and have not heard anything back :(

I received the offer from Tufts on 9/27, and OSU around the same time. I declined both offers this week. I think OSU still had spots open because they were still interviewing when they offered me a spot. hopefully that sheds some light?

I received the offer from Tufts on 9/27, and OSU around the same time. I declined both offers this week. I think OSU still had spots open because they were still interviewing when they offered me a spot. hopefully that sheds some light?

@knife: Thanks for the info... @gprostho123: have u heard anythng from Ohio?

Hi I am a international dentist and interested in Prostho. I applied 5 schools but only one interview call.could you please give some suggestions for getting into Prostho program.
Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I just got email from Tufts saying that I am on the waiting list last week.

What about you?

has any one been invited for an interview for 2015 entering class?
All the best for all.

They will send interview invitations in Aug 1st week

Which would be good program for international grad?

Just invited to West Virginia any one invited as well is welcomed to join me the trip and share the experience :)))

has any one heard back from maryland, UConn, Washigton ?