PSA: FAFSA April 1st Priority Deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Redpancreas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just thought I'd post that FAFSA/most med schools highly recommend that you have FAFSA in by April 1st which is coming up! I'm about to fill it out right now. Feel free to post questions about it on here!

I have one question and it's probably the most common question on here, but

Situation:

I'm graduating this May and will be living in an apartment in medical school. I live in an upper middle class family. Would it be advantageous for me to include parental information in FAFSA?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I could be wrong since I didn't apply to a lot of schools, but I think most medical schools require that you submit parental information. The FAFSA also says you should if you are not an undergrad student.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone, just thought I'd post that FAFSA/most med schools highly recommend that you have FAFSA in by April 1st which is coming up! I'm about to fill it out right now. Feel free to post questions about it on here!

I have one question and it's probably the most common question on here, but

Situation:

I'm graduating this May and will be living in an apartment in medical school. I live in an upper middle class family. Would it be advantageous for me to include parental information in FAFSA?
Thanks for the heads up.