Psych Shelf and Other Shelf Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

desijigga

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have my psych shelf exam tomorrow, I kind of feel screwed because I was studying for the usmle step 1 till this past sunday and neglected my psych shelf. Does anyone know what percentage is considered pass for the psych shelf or any other shelf exams?

I went through blueprints once and about 75% done with psych Casefiles. I don't have access to uworld, but I was going to do the 100 qs in back of blueprints tonight...

Thanks guys (This is my first shelf exam, so I am kind of nervous. I hear psych shelf is the hardest one)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Have my psych shelf exam tomorrow, I kind of feel screwed because I was studying for the usmle step 1 till this past sunday and neglected my psych shelf. Does anyone know what percentage is considered pass for the psych shelf or any other shelf exams?

I went through blueprints once and about 75% done with psych Casefiles. I don't have access to uworld, but I was going to do the 100 qs in back of blueprints tonight...

Thanks guys (This is my first shelf exam, so I am kind of nervous. I hear psych shelf is the hardest one)

psych is the easiest one. finish up case files and you will be fine.