Pulmonary ABIM exam help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VJWDO

The End Is In Sight!!!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an idea what score is good enough to pass on SEEK questions? I am getting like 70% correct. Is this ok? Kinda freaking out, the test is Wednesday!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
@VJWDO - how did the test go?

Now that it's over - what did you think of it? Anything in particular that you wished you studied more on? Do you think the questions were fair? How close were they to SEEK questions?

*please don't talk about any specific questions from the board - the ABIM frowns on that. Keep it as general as possible.

Thanks for the replies. The test was pretty fair. I think they focused on a few topics a little more than they should have and neglected some really important things. Stats were bad but that's always been a weakness for me. Images were decent. There were a couple questions straight from SEEK. I really felt like all in all it was very similar in difficulty to the in training exam, maybe a little harder. Hope that helps.

Oh and I should have memorized more physiology equations. There were a handful of gimme questions if I had just remembered the formulas. Also occupational exposure/diseases. Seem to be a lot of those. Also lotsOf lung cancer staging and treatment. But that was expected and I was prepared for those.