Purdue c/o 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You're such a sweetheart :) I was actually worrying about this the other day because my bf is a Purdue undergrad right now but he's graduating in December
I am too! But I just don't wanna leave the area quite yet ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
pet-birds.jpg

In case anyone happens to be a fellow bird lover and is near by. I'm definitely going but I will only be able to attend Sunday. Day 2 topics look interesting but work and life keep getting in the way...

Reactions: 1 user
pet-birds.jpg

In case anyone happens to be a fellow bird lover and is near by. I'm definitely going but I will only be able to attend Sunday. Day 2 topics look interesting but work and life keep getting in the way...
If I end up not going to Indy this weekend, want a symposium buddy?

Members don't see this ad :)
A symposium buddy would be superawesometastic :D

3 exams this week. Not gonna happen lol. @Gwenevre I think I saw you the other night when I was walking Charlie around the building.

Thank you Purdue for giving me a heart attack through my e-mail today. But glad to know everything was received.

What did they send you?
Thank you for your interest. Everything has been received. Application is in review. We will call if we have questions. Interview decisions will come out in early to mid December.
Last year the e-mails were sent the same time the incoming UG got their acceptance e-mails, so Friday of finals week in the late evening as one batch. Which this year will be December 19th.

Thank you Purdue for giving me a heart attack through my e-mail today. But glad to know everything was received.
I had a minor heart attack when I got that on Tuesday! The Michigan State emails came out right before that so I thought it was a thanks but no thanks email from Purdue!

I had a minor heart attack when I got that on Tuesday! The Michigan State emails came out right before that so I thought it was a thanks but no thanks email from Purdue!
ME TOO

Seems like December 19th is the big day for a lot of schools. Either way, looks like I'll be pouring some wine that night.

Members don't see this ad :)
Seems like December 19th is the big day for a lot of schools. Either way, looks like I'll be pouring some wine that night.
I'll be toasting to end of my undergraduate career and either celebrating or crying over interview offers LOL

Reactions: 6 users
I just got my confirmation email and almost died. I'm not mentally ready to handle school emails.

So I'm sitting in neuro bored out of my mind and I'm pretty positive Gwen's pic just popped up with an example case dog :eek:

ROMORET JUST SAID THE SAME THING. I wanna know what picture it waaaaaaaaaaas.

Less than two weeks until interview decisions! :)

Reactions: 6 users
Ahhhh!! The waiting is going to kill us all... I already can't wait for Christmas AND it sounds like most places will have sent out interview invites by then.

I'm an OOS applicant btw.
Nice to meet you all! I just searched for forums for all of my schools tonight in a fit of panic because of interview invites going out, I couldn't stand not knowing anything.

Welcome to the thread! I completely understand. I was a-okay until Ohio's interview invites started going out today. Cue panic mode during finals.

:eek: everytime i see a new message in the Purdue thread - mini panic attack

Historically you won't hear anything until the Friday of finals. So don't panic until next Friday.

I agree, all this waiting just makes finals worse! I still have to get through a 4 part cell biology final and a biochem final before the 19th and it's so hard to focus!

Last year people heard about interviews on 12/13....anyone think tomorrow will be the day?

Since the school year started late this year, I'm still betting on it being next week, since that's when we're having finals. For the sake of my nerves.

Since the school year started late this year, I'm still betting on it being next week, since that's when we're having finals. For the sake of my nerves.
I agree..I would put money on next Friday being the day.

Yeah it's generally the last day of finals and this week is finals week. x.X

Last year I think we heard back from interview results right around Valentine's day. I moped and ruined the holiday until I got the call, haha.

I'm not sure if they're done deciding. I know one of the professors on the committee made some sort of comment about how we should congratulate ourselves for getting in because she had to go thru 60 applications or something like that last week. I guess they divide them up among members on the committee then meet again and make the final list?

Yeah it's generally the last day of finals and this week is finals week. x.X

Last year I think we heard back from interview results right around Valentine's day. I moped and ruined the holiday until I got the call, haha.
So did they email or call you to tell you about the interview?

Sorry to those that have a minor heart attack by seeing a message here.... but... does anyone know if we need to submit fall transcripts to Purdue? I can't find anything about it anywhere on their website.

Sorry to those that have a minor heart attack by seeing a message here.... but... does anyone know if we need to submit fall transcripts to Purdue? I can't find anything about it anywhere on their website.
Unless they changed things this year, transcripts for the fall semester are not required.

Purdue doesn't consider fall grades in whether you get intervewied/accepted or not. But they are considered if you keep your spots (finish your pre-reqs and nothing below a C)

Got really excited when I saw an e-mail from Purdue in my inbox. Opened it up and it was just the grad school wishing me a happy holidays. Nice of them, but not the e-mail I'm looking for this week.

Hoping there is another one tomorrow!

I just got an interview email! Eeek! :D

I got an interview! It'll either be January 23rd or 30th! Hope everyone else here got one too!!

Rejected. Good luck everyone!

Rejected as well :( Good luck to those who got interviews!

Just offered an interview and I am so happy that I'm crying!!!

Reactions: 2 users
I got an interview!! Scheduled for January 30th!!

interview! haven't set the date yet. got the email about an hour ago.

I got an interview too :)

So sad, rejected :(. I had such high hopes for Purdue... maybe next year