Pursue MBBS in China,Ukraine or Philippines. HELP!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aryabhatta26

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hii Everyone,
Im a student from India who wants to pursue MBBS in Ukraine,China or Philippines this year.
For me language is the main barrier in China and Ukraine. Though the colleges teach you the native language for the first year but i dont think it is sufficient to interact with the patients during internship or is it??
What would be the best option in respect to Career Prospect, More Exposure to Praticals and Clinical Study and Friendly Environment.
Please help me.
Your valuable suggestions are welcomed. :)
Thank You.

Members don't see this ad.

Hii Everyone,
Im a student from India who wants to pursue MBBS in Ukraine,China or Philippines this year.
For me language is the main barrier in China and Ukraine. Though the colleges teach you the native language for the first year but i dont think it is sufficient to interact with the patients during internship or is it??
What would be the best option in respect to Career Prospect, More Exposure to Praticals and Clinical Study and Friendly Environment.
Please help me.
Thank You.
This website is US based and as such most members will not know much about training in those countries.

Hello Aryabhatta On the stage of choosing the right college/University everyone gets confused. Everyone wants to join that college which is affordable as well as secure for the candidates who are not from outside the country. China is the good option for that because the fees structure of the universities in China is affordable. According to the report of the survey held few months back about the MBBS in China that doing MBBS in China is more secure as compare to the other countries. Classes are also held in English medium for the students who do not know the Chinese Language.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hii Everyone,
Please help me.
Thank You.

This might not be the best time to go to Ukraine. Why don't you just buy a seat in india?

This might not be the best time to go to Ukraine. Why don't you just buy a seat in india?

Not everyone can afford to buy a seat in India. That is reserved for the rich and well connected.

How much does China cost? 20-30k a year?

Its like 7k its actually a lot cheaper. This is how it works in India: The geniuses get in on grades, The "URMs" get in on quotas, The rich buy their seats and the middle class goes abroad.

Its like 7k its actually a lot cheaper. This is how it works in India: The geniuses get in on grades, The "URMs" get in on quotas, The rich buy their seats and the middle class goes abroad.
What about the MCI? They're cool with some random university in China?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

What about the MCI? They're cool with some random university in China?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeah I've read that if you go abroad you just need to pass the MCI exam. Its quite difficult, but India has a massive shortage of doctors, literally gigantic, so they are willing to take Indians who studied medicine abroad.

Reactions: 1 user
There are English language medical schools in China? Never knew that I thought all the top universities like Fudan and Tsinghua only taught in Chinese. Unless you're talking about Hong Kong U...

There are English language medical schools in China? Never knew that I thought all the top universities like Fudan and Tsinghua only taught in Chinese. Unless you're talking about Hong Kong U...

No there are, a lot of chinese uni medical schools are doing English language programs. Only a few select schools at the very elite don't like Peking Union Medical College, Tsinghua and Peking Universities. Schools like Fudan and Capital Medical Uni are probably the "best schools" in china to offer an english program.

Now that you mention it I am actually kind of curious about what how the curriculum is set up in Chinese med schools. I went to China last summer and ended up in a hospital because of foot pain and the doc prescribed the usual NSAIDS (aka Western medicine) along with some herbal paste. Now I wonder if they still teach TCM.