Qbank......?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Batmaan21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I stared qbank today (just a week into studying, 6 weeks left to go), and I'm getting about 53% right.....is that pretty standard or am I up the creek? Did people who do well on this exam start with similar low scores? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

pretty sure that's standard. You have plenty of time to bring it up. You should see a slow but steady increase in your percentage correct as you patch in your knowledge.

Someone posted a little while ago that a 50% on the Qbank practice test correlates with 217 (the nat'l average) so you look to be in good shape

I started out somewhere around there and am now up to 60% overall....but have been getting something around 64% this past week. You should see marked improvements. 4 Days out and so sick of studying!!!

I started out somewhere around there and am now up to 60% overall....but have been getting something around 64% this past week. You should see marked improvements. 4 Days out and so sick of studying!!!

Ok, so what if you don't see marked improvements.....

My average has been in the high-50s to low 60s in system specific stuff and in the low to mid 40s in the random stuff. Took a Kaplan 150 Q diagnostic and was in the high 50s, took a full length Kaplan USMLE sim and was still in the high 50s after a month of studying......

Now I'm watching my scores drop -- I've been focusing on pharm and micro and trying to get through their path book one more time......any ideas/comments/pearls of wisdom?