Query about Transcript evaluation in CAAPID

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrushNFloss

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone, I'm trying to apply for IDP through CAAPID.

This process is quite confusing, especially the tasks regarding transcript evaluation.

I have two questions..

1) Do I have to submit ECE evaluations for Non-dental schools ?
- We are instructed to leave the "Evaluated Transcript " line as a blank, but in the summary page I see a click-on button for printing out the Transcript matching form for non-dental school as well.

2) Do I have to send the "Transcript matching form" to ECE ?
- Someone in this forum posted that we send it to ECE so that they attach it to the result document, but... wait... why would they need this paper ? Isn't it for the CAAPID workers to match the mailed document with the electronic application form ?

I think this whole thing is hard for one person to handle. Hope we can help each others..
I would appreciate it if someone could give me help...

Members don't see this ad.

- We are instructed to leave the "Evaluated Transcript " line as a blank, but in the summary page I see a click-on button for printing out the Transcript matching form for non-dental school as well.

- Someone in this forum posted that we send it to ECE so that they attach it to the result document, but... wait... why would they need this paper ? Isn't it for the CAAPID workers to match the mailed document with the electronic application form ?

as far as i know if u have done any masters like MPH,MBA etc then yes you have to submit transcript for that.

yes you do have to submit transcript matching form to ECE ....for that when you login to your caapid account on the left side see there is column written FAQ, instructions , caapid home etc .....click on instruction , its clearly written what all documents we have to send and how to send...it ll give ans to all ur ques.

Hope it helps you

Hi, everyone, I'm trying to apply for IDP through CAAPID.

This process is quite confusing, especially the tasks regarding transcript evaluation.

I have two questions..

I think this whole thing is hard for one person to handle. Hope we can help each others..
I would appreciate it if someone could give me help...

1) You don't have to mention school education. You need to mention courses taken after your dental education.

2) Do you have a copy of your ECE report at your home? Because you can send original sealed copy or even notarized ECE report to CAAPID. You have to attach Transcript matching form with ECE report.You can pack both things in a single envelope.
This thing worked for me last year and it is also given in CAAPID instructions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,
Can anyone give me a direct link to this CAAPID transcript matching form for ECE?
I've checked all threads and links, but sp far nothing!
Thank!

It is located @CAAPID, my application->academic history -> Colleges and Universities/Dental Schools Attended.

Somehow it is possible to avoid CAAPID? I do not want to deal with them anymore.

Somehow it is possible to avoid CAAPID? I do not want to deal with them anymore.

Unfortunately, it's not. Almost all of the schools require you to go through CAAPID

Unfortunately, it's not. Almost all of the schools require you to go through CAAPID

Why ''unfortunately"? Did you also suffer from unprofessional and irresponsible work of CAAPID's stuff?

Hii ,
How can we send the transcript matching form to Ece so that they can send the official copy directly to caapid.
Plz help !!

I think the form require your signature. SO you can fax.to ECE department after you sign and fill up necessary information on transcript matching form.But i am not sure if Caapid will take that fax form because it is not original...So you can call ECE deapartment saying you have to attach transcript matching form to your ECE and send it to this paritcular address. Also you need to call caapid, to make sure if they will take your fax copy of your transcipt matching form. But i think you should be fine if ECE send your transcript matching form along with your ECE evaluation to Caapid.

QUOTE=snehagodi;13002355]Hii ,
How can we send the transcript matching form to Ece so that they can send the official copy directly to caapid.
Plz help !![/QUOTE]

Hii ,
Plz help !!

You do not need the transcript matching form if you are sending the ECE evaluation directly from ECE to CAAPID. They would match your evaluation with your application , it would take 3 to 4 days extra. . I got this info by calling ECE. I'm not sure if there is any way you can send the matching form to ECE and then they attach the same form with your evaluation.