Question about AZPOD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teefRcool

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I applied to all schools two schools that haven't contacted me are AZPOD and NYU, i really wanna get into AZPOD! I have gotten interviews from all the other schools and none of them have recieved my letters of rec or transcripts. I guess they were fine with not having them. But scholl sent me an email saying they won't look at my file till all that is in. IS THIS ALSO THE CASE FOR AZPOD OR WILL THEY CALL ME FOR AN INTERVIEW WITHOUT THOSE LETTERS AND TRANSCRIPTS?

p.s. reason i ask is because my teachers are really slow with the letters and my transcripts don't come out for another week. I want to get done with the interviews and HOPEFULLY get an interview before my midterms.

Thanks guys so much. POD is Awesome!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys I applied to all schools two schools that haven't contacted me are AZPOD and NYU, i really wanna get into AZPOD! I have gotten interviews from all the other schools and none of them have recieved my letters of rec or transcripts. I guess they were fine with not having them. But scholl sent me an email saying they won't look at my file till all that is in. IS THIS ALSO THE CASE FOR AZPOD OR WILL THEY CALL ME FOR AN INTERVIEW WITHOUT THOSE LETTERS AND TRANSCRIPTS?

p.s. reason i ask is because my teachers are really slow with the letters and my transcripts don't come out for another week. I want to get done with the interviews and HOPEFULLY get an interview before my midterms.

Thanks guys so much. POD is Awesome!

:) I can imagine you are quite anxious to hear back.... We start turning in applications and hearing back and it seems like everything is going so fast and is so exciting. Admissions at MWU has been bogged down lately due to hundreds of applications for all of the programs. I would give admissions a phone call and just ask them if they have received your application yet. They will probably let you know they are waiting to process your application upon receipt of the letters of recommendation and the transcripts.

They may send you out an interview request if you have excellent #'s w/out receiving those first. The reason for this is that you had to put down GPA and MCAT scores on the application, right? Well, they realize you probably aren't going to lie about that because they will receive your transcripts before you can be accepted.

If you received interviews with all of the other schools already, you will probably receive one at AZPOD, too. Good luck to you! This is an exciting time!

AZPOD Rocks

I'm not an AZPOD student but I think you are all getting caught up in a feeding frenzy. Getting an interview w/in 1 week of applying and getting accept before interviewing or the day of is not how things should work. The is a major problem at times w/ podiatry b/c schools rush to fill the classes and don't ensure the highest quality student.

I know everything is very exciting but AZPOD has very limited seat numbers so they can sit back and wait. The same is true at DMU, they have a smaller class size. So don't freak if one school doesn't beg you to come see them; maybe ask yourself why they are so anxious for you to accept their offer. Is this really the best school for you??? Don't let emotion override your intelligence.