Question about completing LOR part of my application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kies89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If i want to re-use the LOR for next cycle as well, should i put them on interfolio right now?

Also, i am trying to let my professors and dentist to upload on AADSAS

should i add entries and add all the information of whom will write the LOR for me, then let them know in advance before AADSAS contacts them?

also, its okay to choose the option to access and read LOR form professors and dentist right?

Members don't see this ad.

If i want to re-use the LOR for next cycle as well, should i put them on interfolio right now?

Also, i am trying to let my professors and dentist to upload on AADSAS

should i add entries and add all the information of whom will write the LOR for me, then let them know in advance before AADSAS contacts them?

also, its okay to choose the option to access and read LOR form professors and dentist right?

-Never used Interfolio, can't tell you what the procedure is.

-Yes, add entries now, then e-mail them telling them they will be contacted.

-It is okay but not recommended... and I'm pretty sure DS can see that too. Not sure how many people actually don't waive their right to read LORs.

-Never used Interfolio, can't tell you what the procedure is.

-Yes, add entries now, then e-mail them telling them they will be contacted.

-It is okay but not recommended... and I'm pretty sure DS can see that too. Not sure how many people actually don't waive their right to read LORs.

thanks!
btw whats a committe letter?
it doesnt really give an explanation

I met with all my professors and provided my resume, unofficial transcript, draft of personal statement and had a semi-interview.
does it make it a comittee letter?

Last edited:
thanks!
btw whats a committe letter?
it doesnt really give an explanation

I met with all my professors and provided my resume, unofficial transcript, draft of personal statement and had a semi-interview.
does it make it a comittee letter?

Certain schools has a "Health Profession Committee" where they help PreMed/PreDental students get into professional school. They interview you, prepare you for the actual interview, and give you advise. Normally, when you apply, this "committee" or an on-campus group ran by faculty, will write you a committee/composite letter. This essentially is a LOR from the Health Profession Committee at your school.

There are typically 2 version: 1, they read all your separate LORs, then summarize them into their own letters.
Or, they read your letter, summarize them, and include the individual letters verbatim.

In your case, yours is not a committee letter but just individual LORs.