Question about CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RiverRook23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently took the exam. Currently awaiting results. I was wondering if ordering a duplicate score report on psi exams then it being approved, it that a sign that I passed cpje? Just anxious about my results. Thnx

Members don't see this ad.

I recently took the exam. Currently awaiting results. I was wondering if ordering a duplicate score report on psi exams then it being approved, it that a sign that I passed cpje? Just anxious about my results. Thnx

Sorry, another poster had answer for you and here I deliver the message:

"I failed the first time and was able to request a duplicate score. I also requested one for the exam I took during this QA and both were the same process and say the same "already requested an duplicate score" message.
nononsense, Feb 15, 2014"
That poster posted at this web address:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/cpje-results.1020566/page-5#post-14907047

I wish Lots of Good Luck with your exam. And please help others. Thank you very much in advance.

When you have a moment, please share you tips on how to do well on exam. I really appreciate your help. My exam is coming up and I am not scoring well enough on practice test. Can't sleep well for the past few days...Any tips about the exam are greatly appreciated.

To add to my previous post, I passed the second attempt, so it really is not an indicator of pass/fail.

I just used ebay pharmacy charts to study from. I especially focused on auxiliary labels and IV diluents/compatibility. Studied for about 3 weeks. Did all the practice tests I could get my hands on. Still didn't prepare me fully for the exam. Forgot a few random side effects and such and combo drug names. Oh well. I don't regret anything about my studying techniques. I just hope I did enough to get a 75 on the exam. Good luck with ur exam. I wish u all the best