Question about hearing back from dental schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greenarrow92

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently applied to 11 different dental schools. My application was complete on 7/2/15, and mailed out on 7/31/15. Its October and I still haven't heard back from any of the schools. Is this a bad sign? Does it mean the dental schools I applied to will probably end up rejecting me?

Thanks!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

To give you the most accurate response, we will need your statistics, extra. activities, and the schools you applied to.

All you can do is wait. Not hearing back certainly isnt a good sign - but its not necessarily negative. My sister got invited in December when she applied, and got into that school

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
To give you the most accurate response, we will need your statistics, extra. activities, and the schools you applied to.

This. It might not be a good sign, but it doesn't necessarily mean you've been rejected from every school you've applied to.

Honestly tho for everyone, are a majority of invites sent out by now?

Honestly tho for everyone, are a majority of invites sent out by now?

Depends on the school. Some like filling their class 100% by 12/1, others will try to fill it piecemeal until Feb/March. Most interviews will go on until February or so - that heavily varies from school to school as well.