Question about if I ruined my chances on GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LLMP78

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I went to a 4 year college and received my A.S in Life Science and transferred to another college to get my B.S in Chemistry. I transferred as they did not offer my major and it is a college that recently switch to a 4 year college. My last college I had a 3.88 GPA and Honors: Phi Theta Kappa, Summa Cum Laude. But, the college I am in know I took Psychology, Physical Chemistry I, Classical Physics I, and Transfer Seminar. I got all A's in my classes except a C+ in Physical Chemistry I. My GPA at this college is a 3.44, so I wanted to know if I ruined my chances since I have a C+ and may get another C in one of these classes when I take them, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry II or Advanced Laboratory in Chemistry.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you so much, but does medical schools looks at improvements though also? Such as, didn't do well and got your acted together or they just look at the cGPA and that's it?

Upward trends nearing application are appreciated.