Question about Khan Academy videos for content review starting off point for bio/chems/physics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scarofkenshin

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a visual learner and would like to use Khan academy videos(big fan of these) as a jumping off point to learn my material (I'm revering to bio/physics/chems, cause i've read enough about how they are good for psych/soc). My question is, do many of these videos give too much non essential material in them? I've been using this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L3z-0d_uBwi4eeMSGPpM3Qi1GgpWZqdfl0BCv7tDUyw/edit#gid=1278046462 spreadsheet as a guide of which videos to use but it feels like much of the information given, is not required by the mcat. Am I off base here or do the khan academy bio videos for example, give the accurate info for the mcat? I understand that they aren't sufficient for full content review, but I'm really wondering if much of the info presented is beyond the scope of the mcat. Thanks for any advice

Members don't see this ad.