Question about letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Forssmann

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so a school emailed me notifying me that one of my LOR's was not signed/ on official letter head cause it was sent in electronically. I was wondering if I could send in an updated one? to all my schools my LOR writer has already agreed. how do i do this? does anyone know?

thanks so much!!!

Members don't see this ad.

so a school emailed me notifying me that one of my LOR's was not signed/ on official letter head cause it was sent in electronically. I was wondering if I could send in an updated one? to all my schools my LOR writer has already agreed. how do i do this? does anyone know?

thanks so much!!!
You can add additional letters on amcas and redesignate it to all the schools (one by one). : )

You can also choose which letters/letter packet you do not wish to send anymore through amcas.

You can add additional letters on amcas and redesignate it to all the schools (one by one). : )

You can also choose which letters/letter packet you do not wish to send anymore through amcas.

How do you redesignate?