SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads) Sorry, I'm a little bit confused here. On May 15th, am I suppose to withdraw all acceptance except one, AND also tell my one school that I will be attending that school? Or do I simply need to withdraw and its assumed if I didn't withdraw, I'd be attending. Also, I would tell that one school I'm attending even though I'm waiting on a waitlist right? So if I do get off a waitlist, would I just tell the school I told I would attend that I'm withdrawing?