Question as a 12th Batch Applicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RamsFan1991

NYU College of Dentistry, Class of 2019
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I submitted my primary application on 06/27 without the DAT, took the DAT on 8/12, then received a final mail-out date from AADSAS as 09/05. I believe this puts me around 12th batch, which is a lot later than I was hoping for but it is what it is. It's been roughly two weeks and I haven't heard anything from any of my schools, which is neither good nor bad I guess :\

My question is when do you guys think I should be hearing back from my school choices? I know it might seem like a stupid question and I need to be more patient but the suspense is killing me! I hope my 100% complete application being sent out 09/05 isn't too late is it?

My stats are listed in my signature below. I've acquired roughly 120 hours of shadowing and over 350 hours of working at VCU School of Dentistry. I also have two publications under my belt in Pharmacology.

Members don't see this ad.

You have some pretty solid credentials. If you don't hear back then I don't know what they're looking for anymore.

Reactions: 1 user
I have similar dates as you.
9/5 mailout.
applied to 19 schools with 3.4ish GPA
24aa24ts, nontraditional student who's been out of school for 6 years.
Mediocre LOR

Got invited to two school on 9/15. (UDM and NOVA)
and I am a VA resident.

I am very very grateful.
Be patient i am sure you will be pleasantly surprised.!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Appreciate the responses guys, I'll keep being patient :)

Appreciate the responses guys, I'll keep being patient :)
My mail out date was the same as yours. I haven't heard anything yet either =(. I check my email every 1 hour lol. Good luck to you