Question on some Navy Corpsman rules

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ambosai

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there were any regulations/guidelines that the Marines have that a Corpsman might have to follow? Or at the very least, be aware of? Not any regulations that may change from command to command.

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if there were any regulations/guidelines that the Marines have that a Corpsman might have to follow? Or at the very least, be aware of? Not any regulations that may change from command to command.

Be more specific for NAV directions.

Don't rape anyone in Okinawa. That's apparently a very new one, so they might not all be aware of it.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
jiFfM.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I assume that you are trying to ask a more specific question but are afraid to do so. Hard to help here but you can PM if you want.

my resiliency just increased by 20%.

i'm army, but our medics have to follow the same rules as everyone else. unless you are talking about MOS specific things (medical training, maintaining medical vehicles, for instance in the case of medics) the "U" in UCMJ applies to all.

--your friendly neighborhood do they make a triple facepalm? caveman

To any MC officers in 7th fleet...

If you have any bottles of Yamazaki or Hibiki that are getting lonely, I can offer them companionship and a good home in my liquor cabinet. They will be treated with deference and not mixed with cola or ginger ale. I will even let you visit them when you return to the USA.

Please send care of:
Army Boozehound
123 Street Ln.
Anytown, USA 12345

It's an unspoken rule that Navy Corpsman are to hand out those small magnifying mirrors so that the Marines can check their makeup while in the field. This will assure that you are a part of their group and understand their traditions.

I've never even looked for a marine's pecker, but you're probably right, considering how much overcompensation is going on.

my resiliency just increased by 20%.

i'm army, but our medics have to follow the same rules as everyone else. unless you are talking about MOS specific things (medical training, maintaining medical vehicles, for instance in the case of medics) the "U" in UCMJ applies to all.

--your friendly neighborhood do they make a triple facepalm? caveman
picard-triple-facepalm-3.jpg

Don't rape anyone in Okinawa. That's apparently a very new one, so they might not all be aware of it.

Also the whole drinking and driving in Okinawa is another one that's new on the books

Don't get caught doing these things, that's the key.

As a wise COMPACFLT 4-star Admiral once said: "You're better off just getting a *****..."

"But 1sgt, it's Navy Regs" there you go. Thats all you have to say, then just disappear to the BAS