Question on volunteer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wes431

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently doing the applications for the top 4, but I had a question. I volunteered at a hospital during high school for 400 hours. I know they only want college activities. so should I just leave it out, or mention this somewhere?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm currently doing the applications for the top 4, but I had a question. I volunteered at a hospital during high school for 400 hours. I know they only want college activities. so should I just leave it out, or mention this somewhere?

if i were you i'd call up the school to see what they want you to do. 400hours is a long time. I volunteered in the OR during my senior year in high school for over 100 hours and i think i mentioned it. but call the schools to be 100% sure what they want you to do.

You can mention it but the rule is Volunteering is to be done during College, so many advisers out there screw this up big time, especially in Highschool.

Did you do any during college? you were supposed to during premed.