question regarding transfer form ms university to county college before dds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

molin

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an international student.i want to transfer from university to community college.Is that alright if I study in community college till I get an admission in dental school.?would that matter during interview process?
Please provide your inputs it will be really helpful.
Many thanks for your time.

Members don't see this ad.

You can do that. Many students join community colleges to fill the gap period between their 2 universities, and specifically for dental, the gap between mha/mph degree and dental school.
I don't think it will have any negative impact on your profile in interview process.

You can do that. Many students join community colleges to fill the gap period between their 2 universities, and specifically for dental, the gap between mha/mph degree and dental school.
I don't think it will have any negative impact on your profile in interview process.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your response.i am in my first semester of mph. Because of financial issue, i am thinking to go for community college and i can also get good enough time to prepare for nbde exams.will that be a question arise during interview that u came in this country on mph which is master degree and u move to county college which is of bachelor study ???

Don't worry about it, you are not doing anything wrong. They might ask you about it, but try not telling them about financial issue because then they may ask how will you arrange for the IDP course which is very expensive. Typically they'll just ask what you are doing right now, not the course you came here on.