Question regarding UCSF acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shinji

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question regarding UCSF acceptance. I recently got accepted to UCSF and I had received two letters, one from the dean of admission and the other from the dean of the dental school. However, the initial deposit was never mentioned in both letters. Does anyone know how the acceptance paperwork process work?

Members don't see this ad.

shinji said:
I have a question regarding UCSF acceptance. I recently got accepted to UCSF and I had received two letters, one from the dean of admission and the other from the dean of the dental school. However, the initial deposit was never mentioned in both letters. Does anyone know how the acceptance paperwork process work?

You will get a third packet in a bit. It's much larger and has some important documents, including the card you have to send with your deposit. Be sure to send it to the right place, it's not all that intuitive.

Other stuff in there includes your state residence form.

Congrats, and I'll see ya at orientation!!

P.S. be sure to update you predents.com profile!

PDizzle said:
You will get a third packet in a bit. It's much larger and has some important documents, including the card you have to send with your deposit. Be sure to send it to the right place, it's not all that intuitive.

Other stuff in there includes your state residence form.

Congrats, and I'll see ya at orientation!!

P.S. be sure to update you predents.com profile!

i suggest sending EVERYTHING (residency app, deposit, etc.) except for the fin. aide stuff back to the admissions office S-619 or somethign like that (i'm doing this off of the top of my head). Make sure you put in care of carmen . Then in about a week call back to follow up on if they received it or not. The office will note whether or not they received the info and when they forwarded it to the appropriate department. Hope this helps. My stuff was lost before because i sent it to the wrong room.