Questions about grad school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hipnotic88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this forum and in my fourth year in college right now. I have a couple more undergrad classes to finish up and off to grad school. I have a few questions if any of you guys can help me out with. Oh by the way I am located in So. Cal.

1) When selecting a Grad school, is it important to select a good school? For example USC versus Chapman or Azusa Pacific?

2) What Grad school would you recommend?

3) After grad school when looking for a job is the school you come out of a major factor that an employer will look?

4) As a hiring manager, what areas do they look for in a Grad student?

5) Is there a particular area in PT where it is in high demand? Which area in PT is most popular?

6)Where can I go with PT?

7) Right now, I have a minor in Physiology, do you have any suggestion where I can go with that?

Right now I am volunteering at Kaiser hospital:
8) If I get a job with Kaiser, do you guys know if they can help pay for Grad school?

9) Is Kaiser affiliated with any of the PT Grad school?

Thanks everyone for all your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Do a basic search, as you will find the answers to most of your questions from previous threads. If you can't find anything then ask away.