Questions regarding the SN2ed schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Member244322

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am following the SN2ed schedule and am on day 54 so I am getting close to taking the full length AAMC's. The two days following taking the AAMC's it calls for reviewing the FL so I was wondering if you are suppose to go over full length both days or if it means to go over half one day and half the next. Also, on day 68 and then 69 it says 1/3 Chapter 3, so do we only do physics and gen chem 1/3 passages on one day and then bio and o-chem 1/3 passages the next or what? I was wondering if the hat trick is really helpful or not, I'm thinking instead of doing it just reading each chapter again along the rest of my schedule until I take the MCAT.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi SN2ed,
Thanks a ton for your schedule. I am a non-trad writing the MCAT for the third (and final) time. I'm finding it really challenging to fit in the read-all days and the 1/3 BR days. Considering that I have reviewed all of this material several times before, which do you suggest should get more attention: the 1/3 practice problems or rereading the chapters?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I read through about two thirds of the comments on the original post but did not see a question like mine.
Many many thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi SN2ed,
Thanks a ton for your schedule. I am a non-trad writing the MCAT for the third (and final) time. I'm finding it really challenging to fit in the read-all days and the 1/3 BR days. Considering that I have reviewed all of this material several times before, which do you suggest should get more attention: the 1/3 practice problems or rereading the chapters?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I read through about two thirds of the comments on the original post but did not see a question like mine.
Many many thanks!

It's tough to tell in your case. While you have reviewed the material before, it might not be sticking well if it's taking you a long time to review everything. Plus, since this is your third time, you might have a weak content base. Then again, your problem could very well have been rooted in not taking enough passages. Without knowing more, there's no way to tell which would be better.

Hey SN2ed

I'm in the process of trying to find all the books you recommended so maybe this is stupid question once I get the books but when you write day 1 - read BR chapter 1 physics + 1/3. Why is it every 3rd passage instead of just the first 3 passages? and what do you mean by Review Passages #1, 2, 3
Practice Exam Passages #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Are they both in the BR book or something?