Questions that I saw on my DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dream team

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys, how should i study for bio, i know top score is good but i need a book or something to read...i don't think going over 120 questios will prepare me

Members don't see this ad.

do u have any suggestions as to what to study though, based on this slide question?? I never saw anything about knowing how do identify a picture in dat books?!

here is sample of what I saw and what I think
the funny question that I got in BIO, a PICTURE or a microscope slide...i had no clue what tha was...

could it be the question asking you about coci and basilli?
cocci is circle and basilli is rod shape,
and spirili is twisted rod shape.
I learned these from microbiology class.

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys, to clarify...I never posted a slide...I was trying to share my DAT experience...that's all...all I am saying is that Destroyer will not Prepare you for BIO unless you have a good back ground and would like to review some basic material..

can anyone confirm this? I don't wanna dump $150 for nothing

I have Bio question from 1 to 139 for DAT destroyer but there is no slide Unless they added more problems.

Anyway, DAT destroyer is a good book. It's not a rip off like some people think. It's really hard but what I want to say is this book worth $10 for the book itself and $140 worth of explanation from Dr. Romano. He is a nice guy and willing to answer your question 1 on 1 on the phone. I think that's why this book is worth getting.

If you are type of person who like to have a person like Dr. Romano to answer your own question(whether it's a stupid question or not), this is for you, but if you are type of person who just want to study by yourself or with your friends then maybe not. All i can say is Dr. Romano and SDN are my friends :love:

I have Bio question from 1 to 139 for DAT destroyer but there is no slide Unless they added more problems.

Anyway, DAT destroyer is a good book. It's not a rip off like some people think. It's really hard but what I want to say is this book worth $10 for the book itself and $140 worth of explanation from Dr. Romano. He is a nice guy and willing to answer your question 1 on 1 on the phone. I think that's why this book is worth getting.

If you are type of person who like to have a person like Dr. Romano to answer your own question(whether it's a stupid question or not), this is for you, but if you are type of person who just want to study by yourself or with your friends then maybe not. All i can say is Dr. Romano and SDN are my friends :love:

rumor has it that it's in the latest edition.

oh really? i gotta call Dr.Romano and ask him about this :D
by the way, i got an email that u wanted to send me an email but my msg box was full. I cleared it now, u can send me msg again :laugh:
man...I just finished 3rd year in university but still far from being ready to take DAT. I think i will take 1 more yr studying for it and take it after I graduate. I am spending 1 more year in this forum :) be nice to me~:love:

Is it the fluorescent tagging slide that talks about gap junctions (Question 248)? That is the only slide I see in mine. Is that the one everyone keeps saying is on the DAT?

Is it the fluorescent tagging slide that talks about gap junctions (Question 248)? That is the only slide I see in mine. Is that the one everyone keeps saying is on the DAT?

what? they updated again? how many bio questions are there in Destroyer now?

i gotta say destroyer is becoming better and better...especially if the price is still $150.

It's true... i am a Dr.Romano fan...but I like Nancy better :love: