Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. If you prefer the SDN Blue style, go to the bottom left of the page and select "SDN Blue"

Quick Advice on strategy.

Discussion in 'Step I' started by PELE#10, 01.25.06.

1. PELE#10

PELE#10 Senior Member

SDN 5+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Just a little frustrated at how to study for step 1. I started out by reading the pharm book from Kaplan. I felt that some areas were strong but other areas were really lacking. I have all the kaplan videos as well.

I have 3 and a half months left. My plan was to:
    1)Read first aid from front to back (2006 edition) and continue doing q bank paralleling the sections I am covering in First Aid.
    2) Then read the kaplan books and videos for the sections that I am weekest in. And also reading first aid again and continuing Q bank.
    3) Listening to all of Goljan(which I have been doing at the gym and have listened to during med school)
    4) do all of the Goljan High Yield and Tommy K High yield.
    5) Rereading FA again and making sure I have done every question in Q bank and gone over every answer with a fine tooth comb.

If you have taken the boards and think this plan is week or overkill please let me know. I would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks a lot and all the best to everyone out there trying to get it together for this badboy of an exam!

Ciao

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal