Quick opinion poll for my possible career move

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
you'll regret a lot more of the things you don't do, than the things you did."

I am in complete agreement, but I regret a little of both I'm sure. I'm also pretty sure that's normal.

Members don't see this ad.

See, I heard it the other way, and it's the way I live. That's why I went to Tahiti as an intern, and why I picked up and left the mainland and moved to Hawai'i when I could. As I say, "You don't want to be 10 years down the road and say "I wish I had done..." - you'll regret a lot more of the things you don't do, than the things you did."

I think we're saying the exact same thing? At least that's how I take "I'd rather regret the things I do instead of regret the things I didn't do." What I mean is, if there are going to be regrets either way, then just go for it and do it (rather than not doing it). Because either way you're going to end up regretting, so better to regret the things you did (not the things you didn't do). But maybe the way I put it was too clunky and didn't make sense. But what I meant to say was what you basically said! :)

Reactions: 1 users