Quick question about application procedure on Optomcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmmpizza

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just have a quick question. I'm under the impression that on OPTOMCAS you have to send out your application to all schools at once because it's a centralized system right? I've been lurking some threads and some people are suggesting you can send your app to some schools, then to other schools later. But that's not how it works right?

Members don't see this ad.

In Optomcas you will be able to select which schools you want to send your application to. You can pick as many as you want (it costs more for each school you add.) I am pretty sure that after you initially submit you can add new schools up until the deadline.

In Optomcas you will be able to select which schools you want to send your application to. You can pick as many as you want (it costs more for each school you add.) I am pretty sure that after you initially submit you can add new schools up until the deadline.

So it is possible to send a "second" application after an a initial one?

Yes. Once you've sent the initial you will still be able to add another school later.