Quick question on Kaplan FL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FauxBlue

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This might be a stupid question, but where do I buy the full length exams for Kaplan? I can't find anything on their website (except for the free diagnostic)...any help is appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Do the stand-alone books come with the full lengths or does it only come with the complete package of Kaplan MCAT 2015 books?

Yes, they do. Visit kaptest.com/booksonline and register the book you have :) let me know if you have any questions

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, they do. Visit kaptest.com/booksonline and register the book you have :) let me know if you have any questions

Thanks! How many full length exams would I get if I registered one stand-alone book such as the "Kaplan MCAT Behavioral Sciences Review: Book + Online (2nd edition)" ??

amazon.ca/Kaplan-MCAT-Behavioral-Sciences-Review/dp/1625231261/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1437197375&sr=8-6&keywords=Kaplan+MCAT

Thanks! How many full length exams would I get if I registered one stand-alone book such as the "Kaplan MCAT Behavioral Sciences Review: Book + Online (2nd edition)" ??

amazon.ca/Kaplan-MCAT-Behavioral-Sciences-Review/dp/1625231261/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1437197375&sr=8-6&keywords=Kaplan+MCAT

I believe 3 - but someone else can correct me perhaps.