Quick Question: What's the latest TBR edition? Opinions of TBR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FauxBlue

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get The Berkeley Review for passage practice, but what's the latest edition of this set? Is 2013 the most up to date version they have or is there a 2015 edition?

On a side note, any opinions on The Berkeley Review (other than the commentary link mcatjelly suggests)?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get The Berkeley Review for passage practice, but what's the latest edition of this set? Is 2013 the most up to date version they have or is there a 2015 edition?

On a side note, any opinions on The Berkeley Review (other than the commentary link mcatjelly suggests)?

I always thought very highly of TBR before I bought their books. But now that I have them and am finally going through their content, I feel like they have so much information packed in each chapter that there is no way you can realistically remember everything for test day. I'm now definitely just sticking to the key points or concepts while going through the book and not getting too bogged down by the finer details.

Their passages are definitely good practice, but I'm unsure how helpful the gen chem/phys/orgo will be given that the new MCAT has a biological aspect to all their passages now. I'm still doing these passages anyways though.

You can check the publication dates of each TBR book here: http://www.berkeley-review.com/TBR/home-study.html

Reactions: 1 user