Quick Question!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poke101

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I need some help in deciding which type of physics class i should take? there is a pre-med and pre health science physics that is college algrebra/trig/calc bases. and theres also a regular college algebra/physics based class too. I was wondering if there is any calc based physics in the mcat. this would help me decide on which class to take.:confused:

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys,

I need some help in deciding which type of physics class i should take? there is a pre-med and pre health science physics that is college algrebra/trig/calc bases. and theres also a regular college algebra/physics based class too. I was wondering if there is any calc based physics in the mcat. this would help me decide on which class to take.:confused:

Thanks

i don't know what class you should take, but i can tell you that there is no calculus based physics on the MCAT...it's all algebra... good luck! :luck:

Hey Guys,

Thanks

The physics on the MCAT is not calc-based. I would take whichever is the more rigorous one that is not calc-based.