Quick urgent question.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chunmngm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is about the PharmCAS. I took the PCAT like 2 weeks ago, and I want to close the application now so before the deadline is processed and evaluated. What is missing from the application is 2 more letter of recommendation (out of 3) and the pcat score. If I submit the application now, and the professors send the reference after it. Would it get updated?

Pardon if im Not making myself clear, english is my second language.

Members don't see this ad.

no probs, SDN helps us all very much, what schools did u apply to in FL, all of them? I did, but USF requires genetics too, -_-. Famu i didn't even

Members don't see this ad :)
I only applied for PR and NY. I already talked to them and they said my composite score is very very competitive and I have a high chance for an interview. I'm just scared that my pharmcas app dont be processed in time.

wow, u mean puerto rico and new york? isn't the tuition gonna be real expensive? I want to go to NY too pero mucho carro!

It is going to be expensive if is not a public school. Also, PR's standards are too low. I will try first to score in NY.