Qvault GC, OC, and QR in terms of difficulty?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

batman09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I was looking to get some input by those who have recently took the test and used qvault for OC, GC, and OC as practice questions.

How did you guys think the qvault GC, OC, and QR sections compared to the real DAT in terms of difficulty? I'm on the 6th test for each section and I feel like qvaults questions are a bit easy, but this could also be because I've done Destroyer about 3 times now haha I know everyone says that qvaults questions are similar to how the questions are worded on the real DAT but what about their difficulty level?

Basically, I'm ranging from 21-25 in these sections but I feel like this is too good to be true lol anyways my test is in a week so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Bumping this up. I have the same exact question! . I've gotten 20's on Bio, OC, and 21 in GC on my first qvault timed assessments. In achiever, I got a 17 for the sciences section. What gives? Is qvault much, much easier than the real DAT?

Datqvault is definitely not much easier. It is spot on with difficulty. Achiever is much harder.

Well, that's quite good to know. After each Destroyer or Achiever session I feel so anxious, like even after all my studying know absolutely nothing. Qvault made me feel like I'm actually on the right track!

Members don't see this ad :)
Check out my breakdown for score comparison. I think qr scores too generously. Someone with a lot of time and interest should make a spreadsheet and graph comparing practice material scores vs real scores. I bet with enough data points it could be a relatively accurate score predictor.