R & B Mafia Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lupin21

Do Not Disturb
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This will be a straight forward Mafia game that follows closely the format of a competition setting. 13 players will consist of 3 Mafia scum, 9 vanilla villagers, and one Cop/seer. There will be no PMs excepts for Mafia, and chat will only be during the day. Time to test your detection skills, and I hope provide @DocEspana a nice test prep.

Also, if you could add the length of day cycles that works best for you that would be helpful. This game will be faster paced in the manner of a speed game, but I also want to make sure the feel stays on track that you must question each other and participate in order to best develop detective skills. Night cycles will be pretty quick as only two actions need be submitted.

I'll do my best to answer questions and compare current competition games but still want this to be fun!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
When is this being played?
Gonna be based off Doc's schedule, but you all will have to contribute to how long you want/need the cycles to be. The ultimate goal of this is to have you guys really treat this like the competition, and that involves deep game discussions during day cycles. So we all need to come together to make sure it works. I suppose it will also be up to you all to decide if you want this to last multiple days. I can play multiple games at once, but don't wanna step on BI's toes.

Obviously in.

If we are really simming it by their rules it's 3 mafia 1 cop 9 villagers. And cop starts the game knowing the identity of one villager.

Also idk how.long to make the rounds, but short. Handful of hours.

Reactions: 1 user
Gonna be based off Doc's schedule, but you all will have to contribute to how long you want/need the cycles to be. The ultimate goal of this is to have you guys really treat this like the competition, and that involves deep game discussions during day cycles. So we all need to come together to make sure it works. I suppose it will also be up to you all to decide if you want this to last multiple days. I can play multiple games at once, but don't wanna step on BI's toes.

I mean what day?

I can tonight and Sunday but not tomorrow.

Obviously in.

If we are really simming it by their rules it's 3 mafia 1 cop 9 villagers. And cop starts the game knowing the identity of one villager.

Also idk how.long to make the rounds, but short. Handful of hours.
Easily doable! I will adjust accordingly.
I mean what day?

I can tonight and Sunday but not tomorrow.
I mean this is a player based game, I have the roles ready now, so can start as soon as everyone has come to an agreement.

Easily doable! I will adjust accordingly.

I mean this is a player based game, I have the roles ready now, so can start as soon as everyone has come to an agreement.

Ok, if it runs over tonight or Sunday toss my name in. Otherwise, I'll check in periodically to see what's going on and just be an observer. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
It's my birthday weekend or else I would - I'm probably going to be pretty busy. Thanks for the invite though :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

grumpy-cat.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Seeing as Sunday seems to work for most people, I will just do that. Now if everyone can agree on a start time, we will green light this project.

1. DocE
2. Jilary
3. dyachei
4. SOV
5. LIS!
6. WildZoo
7. TP
8. MJ
9. kudubz
10. DVMD
11. Cyndia

Ill be awake at the crack of dawn sunday (and might be a bit busy sunday evening, but will still play, obviously) so early works well

1. DocE
2. Jilary
3. dyachei
4. SOV
5. LIS!
6. WildZoo
7. TP
8. MJ
9. kudubz
10. DVMD
11. Cyndia
12. Chillbo

SURPRISE MUTHALUVAS

Reactions: 2 users
Still need people? I can try to be active for the most part

I am in the air at 7am tomorrow...
and then flying till 3pm. Then run home, pack, fly to nantucket and start vacationing....

probably not free until the evening. So if there is no crack of dawn start, I cannot check in until late in the day. but then I am free as a bird (or a plane not subject to FAA regulations) for the next 5 days.

TMI? Too bad!

1. DocE
2. Jilary
3. dyachei
4. SOV
5. LIS!
6. WildZoo
7. TP
8. MJ
9. kudubz
10. DVMD
11. Cyndia
12. Chillbo
13. FFM

1. @DocEspana
2. @Jilary
3. @dyachei
4. @StartingoverVet
5. @LetItSnow
6. @WildZoo
7. @touchpause13
8. @Mad Jack
9. @kaydubs
10. @DVMDream
11. @Cyndia
12. @Chillbo Baggins
13. @Flim Flam Man

Can you all do a 5 or 6 PM Eastern start time tonight with 1 hr day cycles and Max 15 min night cycles? I would like to keep it pretty strict on time tables if possible, but realize that it is hard to do with all the variety you all provide in life styles. :)
I might have to drop. Going out for drinks tonight, it wouldn't be feasible

1. @DocEspana
2. @Jilary
3. @dyachei
4. @StartingoverVet
5. @LetItSnow
6. @WildZoo
7. @touchpause13
8. @Mad Jack
9. @kaydubs
10. @DVMDream
11. @Cyndia
12. @Chillbo Baggins
13. @Flim Flam Man

Can you all do a 5 or 6 PM Eastern start time tonight with 1 hr day cycles and Max 15 min night cycles? I would like to keep it pretty strict on time tables if possible, but realize that it is hard to do with all the variety you all provide in life styles.

I would also like for those who would like to play and are alright with either a 6PM eastern tonight or 8AM eastern tomorrow start time to please add their names in case anyone from our current roster cannot join. If you could also put in which time available or reply both, that would also be helpful to ensure participation.