Radiology Matchapplicants Editing Issues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

g8orlife

chomp
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, has anyone else had difficulty editing an account on matchapplicants.com?

I've spent time creating 2 accounts with all programs I've applied; but when I click on "Edit Profile", a message says, "A profile matching that ID and Password was not found."

Am I doing something wrong? Or are other people having this issue, too?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I read a post on another thread a few days ago that it was a known thing that you can create an account on there but not edit it.

I think @DermViser was on that thread, maybe he can provide a link or elaborate on it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I read a post on another thread a few days ago that it was a known thing that you can create an account on there but not edit it.

I think @DermViser was on that thread, maybe he can provide a link or elaborate on it.
I have no idea what matchapplicants.com even is.

Reactions: 1 users
I think the site hasn't been maintained for several years.

Reactions: 1 users
That website is full of outdated reviews as well. Take it with a grain of salt.

Reactions: 1 user
Kind of like Scutwork.com. SDN should buy it out and maintain it.
Ah, I think that's what you commented on in another thread.

The less I know...

Ah, I think that's what you commented on in another thread.

The less I know...
Oh yes, it's Scutwork.com. I'm looking at MatchApplicants.com now and it looks interesting in theory, but I don't know how accurate people are. I think if it was under SDN it would be much more accurate.

Question: I'm looking at Scutwork.com and it doesn't seem popular (at least for Radiology). Does anyone know of any other review websites that are more popular, organized, and/or up-to-date?

Thanks!