Radiology Observership?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

linallo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone:

I'm currently taking my steps (Steps 1 and 2 CK passed; 2 CS next month). I'm interested in applying for the Radiology Residency. I was wondering if I could spend some time in a Hospital (after taking the CS) doing some Radiology stuffs and start getting the idea of it in the States (I'm a IMG).
Anyways, my question is: Should I just try to contact some programs to seek for that possibility? Is that possible at all? Any ideas?

Thank you very much, in advance.

Lis

Members don't see this ad.

linallo said:
Hello, everyone:

I'm currently taking my steps (Steps 1 and 2 CK passed; 2 CS next month). I'm interested in applying for the Radiology Residency. I was wondering if I could spend some time in a Hospital (after taking the CS) doing some Radiology stuffs and start getting the idea of it in the States (I'm a IMG).
Anyways, my question is: Should I just try to contact some programs to seek for that possibility? Is that possible at all? Any ideas?

Lis

hi Lis
good to see some other IMG going for radiology..well if u find how do tell me too..:)
SOMEBODY HELP?

linallo said:
Hello, everyone:

Lis

Yes, it's a great idea. Search around (be persistant)...the possibility is out there.