RAFFLE! enter to win an iPad!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lauraLWW

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Take our student survey - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LWWipadsurvey and be entered to win a brand new iPad 2!! 1 winner will be chosen at random from among the survey respondents. So be sure to complete and submit your survey submission today.

ipad-3g.jpg

Any med, pre-med, or related degree program students are welcome to enter! We don't want to leave any of our valued customers out. Most important? You must be a student to win. Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am seriously coveting an iPad. There are SOOOOOO many medical apps for it! (even virtual bronchoscopy!)

Members don't see this ad :)
Any med, pre-med, or related degree program students are welcome to enter! We don't want to leave any of our valued customers out. Most important? You must be a student to win. Good Luck :).

I'm really hoping that qbanks will start adding apps to the itunes store. It would make an iPad a lot more appealing. Same goes for review books.

I'm really hoping that qbanks will start adding apps to the itunes store. It would make an iPad a lot more appealing. Same goes for review books.

Thanks for the feedback, Mace1370! And if you haven't done so already, please be sure to complete our iPad/mobile apps survey so that we can contact you to be a future BETA tester. :cool:

You guys make great books! BRS physiology was a life saver during first year and Step 1 studying. Step Up to Medicine was phenomenal for the Medicine Shelf, and I will be using it study for Step 2 as well. I have also heard that Step Up to Step 2 and Boards and Wards are great for Step 2. Will be checking those out as well. Keep up the good work! Which are available on the iPad?

You guys make great books! BRS physiology was a life saver during first year and Step 1 studying. Step Up to Medicine was phenomenal for the Medicine Shelf, and I will be using it study for Step 2 as well. I have also heard that Step Up to Step 2 and Boards and Wards are great for Step 2. Will be checking those out as well. Keep up the good work! Which are available on the iPad?

Thanks for the positive feedback!!

If you're interested in Boards and Wards, you can enter for a free copy here -- http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=802420.

Also we're offering 20% off of our Step-Up titles -- http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=802381.

Right now you can access Essentail Clinical Anatomy formatted specifically for iPad. Enter to win a free copy here -- http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=802405.

If you would like review advanced copies of products let us know!

Last edited:
When will the result be out?

When will the result be out?

I'm pretty sure the end of the raffle was March 11 at midnight....maybe they'll extend it because there were only 13 posts, 5 of which were by the LWW staff, so it's pretty good odds for those that knew of the raffle.

I sure wish I would have known about the raffle before the day AFTER the deadline. Ipads seem pretty slick for rotations and I would love to have one!

I snooze, I lose, I guess :(

I'm pretty sure the end of the raffle was March 11 at midnight....maybe they'll extend it because there were only 13 posts, 5 of which were by the LWW staff, so it's pretty good odds for those that knew of the raffle.

I sure wish I would have known about the raffle before the day AFTER the deadline. Ipads seem pretty slick for rotations and I would love to have one!

I snooze, I lose, I guess :(

Ditto.

any word on when the winner will find out?

There still could be a good number of folks who filled out the survey but didn't make a post in the thread here.

Hey,
What is the difference between this new I pad and the previous one?I really want to win an I pad.

Thanks
DR2009

I just want to thank LWW for this raffle again. I won the ipad! It arrived today! So excited.

Thanks again LWW for putting on awesome raffles with SDN.