Random question- Application deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newslang

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got my first pharmacy school catalogue in the mail and it lists the priority deadline as "February 1st." Does this really mean February '09 for starting school in Fall 09? I am asking because this seems like a late deadline and I want to make sure I didn't completely miss it because it's actually for Feb '08.

Members don't see this ad.

I got my first pharmacy school catalogue in the mail and it lists the priority deadline as "February 1st." Does this really mean February '09 for starting school in Fall 09? I am asking because this seems like a late deadline and I want to make sure I didn't completely miss it because it's actually for Feb '08.

Call the school to be sure, but my interpretation is that Feb 2009 in for Fall 2009 enrollment. I've never seen a school that has a deadline of 1.5 years before starting. As far as being a late deadline, that is true.

Some schools have March deadlines. Keep a list of these handy just in case your original selection doesn't work out.