Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I still see gold/white no matter what I do lol

Members don't see this ad.

My friend make some really kick ass custom jewelry and recently posted a picture of an anatomical heart. I mentioned that I liked it and would love something science/anatomical geeky and she said she'd be happy to make something custom for me. Anyone have any cool vet-related ideas? This is the heart she just posted:
1891562_10155292854095608_3697928937213060030_o.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I told my boyfriend's mom I was waitlisted at UF. She proceeded to tell approximately 90% of the global population that I was blacklisted.

:smack:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ever since I started playing WW again, I've begun to have WW dreams, which are odd, to say the least. I'm curious as if anyone else has weird dreams like that, or if I'm the only strange one who dreams of @StartingoverVet or @dyachei chasing them down a street with a noose :laugh:

Reactions: 2 users
Ever since I started playing WW again, I've begun to have WW dreams, which are odd, to say the least. I'm curious as if anyone else has weird dreams like that, or if I'm the only strange one who dreams of @StartingoverVet or @dyachei chasing them down a street with a noose :laugh:
i do this to people IRL. Does that count?

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder what I look like in your dreams :lame:

I wonder what I look like in your dreams :lame:
Well I saw a split second of you on that one wolf brag way back when so you have your face, but you were making zombie noises and had a peg leg, guess my brain knows you're a zombie pirate vet :laugh:

Ash - totes have had ww dreams before. The worst one is when I am overtired (like 5/6 am at night overtired) and I start drifting in and out of dream land while talking to someone and literally I have said stuff out loud like "DocE must be a wolf" and ish like that. I do have a problem, but no recovery needed :heckyeah:

And Dubz, who would need to punish her? :D *starts filming*

Reactions: 2 users
Ash - totes have had ww dreams before. The worst one is when I am overtired (like 5/6 am at night overtired) and I start drifting in and out of dream land while talking to someone and literally I have said stuff out loud like "DocE must be a wolf" and ish like that. I do have a problem, but no recovery needed :heckyeah:

And Dubz, who would need to punish her? :D *starts filming*
God I wish you had video of this.

Reactions: 1 users
Is it wrong to be happy that a roomie left so that I can finally clean the house? She was supposed to do the living room this week but I know it won't happen and it's just gross. Plus, when she cleans, it's like a half-assed. I'm not the cleanest person, but if I clean I usually go all out. Already did my room and bathroom today, so might as well do the rest.

Reactions: 1 users
Is it wrong to be happy that a roomie left so that I can finally clean the house? She was supposed to do the living room this week but I know it won't happen and it's just gross. Plus, when she cleans, it's like a half-assed. I'm not the cleanest person, but if I clean I usually go all out. Already did my room and bathroom today, so might as well do the rest.
Nope. That pretty much describes all of last year for me.

this describes my life. also, when she leaves i can actually use the rest of my apartment because her dog isnt around to destroy everything and be obnoxious.

Having a major conflict of interest. I need to shower and go to bed because I have class at 8 AM tomorrow, but 10 Things I Hate About You is on...

Having a major conflict of interest. I need to shower and go to bed because I have class at 8 AM tomorrow, but 10 Things I Hate About You is on...
hahaha my conflict is usually that i really need to shower but really just want to go to bed because every precious minute...

There is nothing like biting into the perfect juicy, flavorful tomato, and nothing like the instant wretch from a tomato full of taint. Kind of like that rotten sunflower seed. Never gonna stop eating them though.