Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My alarm doesn't scare me, but I don't ever snooze it. Sometimes I go back to sleep but I wake up on my own within 30 minutes or so.

I can sleep any time, with any amount of light. Naps are always possible. I love naps. Sometimes I wake up a bit off and feel groggy, but I do it anyways.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
This made me laugh. Luckily I fall more in the middle of this. hahahaha

13925917_738928129580457_8662250027842881533_o.png

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This made me laugh. Luckily I fall more in the middle of this. hahahaha

13925917_738928129580457_8662250027842881533_o.png

We had to do a personality test during orientation to learn which "personality shoe type" we are, then listen to an hour long lecture on the differences between people with "clown shoe, business shoe, combat boot, and house shoe (slippers)" personality types. Lol. This cartoon reminded me of that.

Reactions: 1 users
We had to do a personality test during orientation to learn which "personality shoe type" we are, then listen to an hour long lecture on the differences between people with "clown shoe, business shoe, combat boot, and house shoe (slippers)" personality types. Lol. This cartoon reminded me of that.
I love personality tests, please enlighten me. I must know if I am a clown shoe or not.

I love personality tests, please enlighten me. I must know if I am a clown shoe or not.

Two people have already taken it on my sheet, so I'll post a picture and you can take it. Ya'll can take a guess which results was me lol.

Haha! That sounds much more fun than our typical INTP, ENJF etc.

ImageUploadedBySDN1471054844.923207.jpg
ImageUploadedBySDN1471054859.757054.jpg

For those who are interested. It says what to do at the top, but you pick which word from each row describes you best. The first page is positive words, the second page is full of slightly less positive words. Then count up how many you have in each column. The one with the most is your shoe type.

Reactions: 2 users
I was a business shoe.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
View attachment 207832View attachment 207833

For those who are interested. It says what to do at the top, but you pick which word from each row describes you best. The first page is positive words, the second page is full of slightly less positive words. Then count up how many you have in each column. The one with the most is your shoe type.

I had a tie between combat boots and all business shoe. :p:D

This is pretty neat; I've never heard of this test before. I got all business shoe with combat shoe just slightly behind.

We had to take Meyers-Briggs for orientation for my tutoring job, and I turned out to be an INTJ. Apparently it's a pretty rare personality type in women...? Though I would be willing to wager that it is considerably more common it is in our profession.

Holy ****. I just got a 24 in CLOWN SHOE

Reactions: 2 users
I'm not on the line either. I always get the max score on E and F and really really high scores on N and P. :heckyeah:
I get put on the line between extrovert and intro due to being able to function fine in social situations, just prefer not to seek it out. haha The rest is pretty solid.

I get put on the line between extrovert and intro due to being able to function fine in social situations, just prefer not to seek it out. haha The rest is pretty solid.
I totes have people seeking behaviors. My introvert friends think I'm so weird because I'll start get depressed over a long weekend if I don't see anyone. Lol

I totes have people seeking behaviors. My introvert friends think I'm so weird because I'll start get depressed over a long weekend if I don't see anyone. Lol
haha! Yeah, I can go weeks alone and be quite happy. I love breaks for that reason. Probably could go years, but that of course is impossible.

I'm ISTJ every single time.

Eta- which means I'm Snape in the Harry Potter version, which makes me happy.

haha! Yeah, I can go weeks alone and be quite happy. I love breaks for that reason. Probably could go years, but that of course is impossible.

Same. My bestie is a total extrovert and people seeker. She's always trying to drag me out and nights at the bar "energize her." She looks at me like I'm crazy sometimes when I tell her talking to people is exhausting and I'd rather be at home.

INFJ, always.
Which apparently means I'm Lupin.

Now I want to know what shoe I am :p

Oh! I was very confused! I thought you were saying your MB was the same as mine. Still makes me laugh all the HP people think that is where my username is from.

Ha! I wasn't sure if that's what you thought or you were just joking.

I vaguely remember you saying it wasn't from HP when someone said something, but I don't remember what it was haha

You people weird me out.

Each 5min snooze on my phone requires seven medium-difficulty math problems. To dismiss the alarm takes medium-hard ones. I probably do at least thirty every morning in a sleepy daze. Sleep like a freaking rock.
This seems like in theory it'd be good for me, but I think I would just get angry and delete the app.

I'm a sucker for personality tests/quizzes no matter how silly. Didn't actually take the time to tally answers, but scanning the shoe thing it looks like I'd be between business and house shoe (business in the front, party in the back)

also an INTP, although there've been scattered tests that gave me ISTP instead. I feel like I'm more of an INTP though (and get that 90% of the time), guess I just straddle that n/s line. All I know is I'm an introvert who's definitely not the J type hence the house shoe, haha!

INFJ, always.
Which apparently means I'm Lupin.

Now I want to know what shoe I am :p
Fellow INFJ. 1-2% of the general populace. I'm also a strong HSP and Empath. It's a problem. What shoe am I?? I'll have to wait until after the BBQ.....

and @Abnerrs - I am not surprised at all. Lolz.

Guys, guys. Neuticles has a merchandise section to their website.

Including neuticle earrings:
u3QADJf.jpg

And keychains (in small, medium or large!)
f8f2919.jpg

"Actual NEUTICLE," it advertises...

:hilarious:
I may or may not have earrings made out of actual canine bladder stones, but those are just weird.

I'm a business shoe by a landslide, whatever that means. Last time I took Meyers-Briggs I was an ISFJ, but it seems to vary for me other than I'm definitely an introvert.

I feel blessed by my hair. It's so thick, I can go 2-3 days before it starts to show it requires attention. I have commercial hair. I am lucky :)
I wash my hair twice a week at most unless I roll in mud or something. Heh. The one benefit of curly hair.

How I can tell @WildZoo has access to a computer again: I get approximately 15 likes from her in an hour while she catches up on threads.
I spent the last 4 days surrounded by people. It was fun but oh man am I glad to have a break. Sitting here watching the olympics and SDNing in my pajamas is my happy place :D