Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Back in April, I got a photo radar ticket for speeding. I tossed it aside and decided to ignore it, knowing that I would be out of the country right around the time I would be served and if I hadn't left that our mail had been stolen around the same time. My dad informed me that a process server came to the door the Wednesday after I left, he told him I was out of the country for the next four years the guy just left without serving the papers... Haha. I left just in time. :)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Back in April, I got a photo radar ticket for speeding. I tossed it aside and decided to ignore it, knowing that I would be out of the country right around the time I would be served and if I hadn't left that our mail had been stolen around the same time. My dad informed me that a process server came to the door the Wednesday after I left, he told him I was out of the country for the next four years the guy just left without serving the papers... Haha. I left just in time. :)

Awesome!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay photos!!!! So nice...... very cool... I will have to visit.... love the flowers and your scotch! And greyfriar's bobby!!!!!! :D

564642_10151140600984252_169894692_n.jpg

(or veterinarian for that matter :rolleyes: )

Somebody need a puppy? I got a 10 week old lab, and 4.5 and 6 months old GSDs. They are so wild! Man. I'm tired. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
One of you vet peeps should choose a Christmas Critters avatar. Since you guys all look innocent but are actually evil. :p

woodland-critters.jpg

So... my 81 yr old Great Uncle called me out on fb for not friending a distance relative. The text messages I received afterwards from family were hilarious.

On the bus, there is a guy sitting in the row in front of mine but on the opposite side of the bus he has a stuffed dog or horse with him ( can't tell which it is). The thing looks old and it is incredibly dirty, he has it buckled into the open seat next to him and he used his jacket as a blanket for it. Awkward.

k9cfpd.jpg

So excited that this is back this year!

Makes me smile every time I drive past it.

I just want to put my head down and nap. Sigh.... I am fighting it.

On the bus, there is a guy sitting in the row in front of mine but on the opposite side of the bus he has a stuffed dog or horse with him ( can't tell which it is). The thing looks old and it is incredibly dirty, he has it buckled into the open seat next to him and he used his jacket as a blanket for it. Awkward.
Ask him out on a date!

I don't remember where people talked about the update for SDN, but it's not available for me. What?

Also, how do you turn on the thing that sends notifications to your phone when you get a PM?

I don't remember where people talked about the update for SDN, but it's not available for me. What?

Also, how do you turn on the thing that sends notifications to your phone when you get a PM?

I had mine set to automatically update, which it did a week or two ago. Don't know why it took so long for others to update.

As far as the PM notification, if you go up to the far right corner and hit more, then settings. It was automatically turned on when I updated.

I had mine set to automatically update, which it did a week or two ago. Don't know why it took so long for others to update.

As far as the PM notification, if you go up to the far right corner and hit more, then settings. It was automatically turned on when I updated.

Did mine manually. I don't have anything update automatically

Did mine manually. I don't have anything update automatically

I don't do automatic updates either. But I looked for it and there isn't one available for me.

And in the settings there isn't an option for the notifications either. Maybe it's just for the new one?

I don't do automatic updates either. But I looked for it and there isn't one available for me.

And in the settings there isn't an option for the notifications either. Maybe it's just for the new one?

I think so. Weird it's not in your google play or whatever iPhone has

I'm dying. Can't breathe. Sooooo funny....