Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So, my dog has an obsession: she licks EVERYTHING. The floor, people, our bed sheets, herself. Wtf is up with her??

Members don't see this ad.

So, my dog has an obsession: she licks EVERYTHING. The floor, people, our bed sheets, herself. Wtf is up with her??

Do you live in Candyland or something?? Willy wonka's choc factory maybe?

Members don't see this ad :)

Yep.

Us: Chloe!
Dog: *freezes in place with her tongue out*
Us: Quit licking the floor!
Dog: *sheepishly smacks her lips and replaces her tongue inside her mouth*

All the time. Also her bed, and her plush toys. Tell your dog to quit licking her hippo and try to keep a straight face...

Do you live in Candyland or something?? Willy wonka's choc factory maybe?

:laugh: you'd think!!

Yep.

All the time. Also her bed, and her plush toys. Tell your dog to quit licking her hippo and try to keep a straight face...

LOLZ. Most of the time, she is a normal dog, but when she gets in this phase, it's like nothing can stop her. When we do call her out, she looks up and just continues to lick.... the air. :smack:

Ive heard of that! Gotta watch it after work!

A Hero Dog: The Remarkable Story of Salty and Omar

I gotta be honest: I had tears in my eyes the whole time. This is why we do what we do. This is why we spend so much time with these dogs before they go in for training. We don't just send them away after a year. We send them off to do something we would never be able to do ourselves. ♥ I am getting my puppy in June and I hope I am able to raise it to be as wonderful as this dog.

Didn't know if anyone had seen this yet, pretty funny

533480_10150710470063351_653323350_9230656_477033017_n.jpg

My cat would journey to the ends of the earth for dry kibble and brings me his toys and leash. Maybe he thinks he's a dog?

Yeah mine greets me at the door... before my dogs... :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep.

Yeah my dog constantly licks the floor - it drives me insane. I just assume he is neurotic. I am lucky if he will chew his nylabone instead.

So, it's a windy night here and outside my apt seems to be a tragedy waiting to happen... Across the street from the house I live in is a group of four billboards (oh yeah - it's a 'great' view). Right now the highest board sheet is hanging on by a thread. Below? A very very busy major roadway...

Snapped a pic; but I remain phone challenged. If it comes down I'll post before and afters tomorrow. But, I really hope it holds on!!

The billboard survived the night. Now it remains seen as to if it will be hanging when I get home.

In other news, given there are so many horse lovers on this forum (and hopefully a few film/photo lovers), thought I would say: check out Google today!

http://www.google.com/

Last edited:
went for a snorkle today :) found lots of teeny tiny shells and hermit crabs. brought home the shells. found out 8 hours later i managed to grab a crab too :scared: but he was still alive so we rushed him back to the ocean! hope the poor little guy lives after all this trauma!! (read more and pictures here-http://doctorinthesand.blogspot.com/2012/04/teeny-tiny-surprises.html)
IMG_0848.JPG

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEaFK2v6PbM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

That dog's just awesome! :laugh:

Google Cherumple and look at the images, then be amazed. :wow:

Isn't it cherpumple?

And it's ridiculous.

I've got one who licks the couches when he's sitting there. Then the other one licks his ears. It's a weird licking chain.

Okay this fits in with the random. This commercial makes me tear up. :cry:

"I want a warm belly to sleep on.." and "I want someone to love" honestly just tugs at those heart strings.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rskFaiDIEwA[/YOUTUBE]

"I want a warm belly to sleep on.." and "I want someone to love" honestly just tugs at those heart strings.

That commercial always gets me too!!

That ad makes me want to become a crazy cat lady with lots of cats.

(Though I will admit the talking cats did kind of creep me out the first few times I saw it, especially the way their mouths move with their words.)

Nah it's part of their plot to take over the world. Just not sure how it fits in though ..... lol

Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile

Yeah, mine always jumps into her boxes (yes, she has several, they're free toys as far as I'm concerned :D), crouches down in her attack stance, and jumps out at one of the dogs when they walk by :laugh:. She also gets into them and frantically digs at the corners and flips all around....:confused: strange little things they are!

Nah it's part of their plot to take over the world. Just not sure how it fits in though ..... lol

Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile

War bunkers or tanks then.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

I feel like I am the only one up all night doing homework/studying.... and trolling SDN lol....
assimilation.gif
I think my computer is altering my brain...

So a girl I went to high school with was one of the moms on Toddlers and Tiaras last night. I'm so embarrassed just to know her. I didn't watch it but I heard that everyone on it was an embarrassment to the state of Oklahoma.