Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Emiloo, I like your new avatar. Mostly because I am a Weeden fan!

I'm a browns fan :poke: :slap:

It's not me in the picture though lol, just thought it was funny. Hope he does good for us! :xf:

I'm a browns fan :poke: :slap:

It's not me in the picture though lol, just thought it was funny. Hope he does good for us! :xf:
He did good for Oklahoma State! I think he will be better than most people expect. He has a cannon for an arm!

He did good for Oklahoma State! I think he will be better than most people expect. He has a cannon for an arm!

We'll build him up like we do all the players we draft, and when he starts working for us, we'll trade him off. Rebuilding since 1964 :rolleyes:

Did anybody think that Microbiology was useful? I'm told that it's an awesome class to take here, because the professor is so good, so I'm just wondering if it would be helpful for any classes in vet school..

Did anybody think that Microbiology was useful? I'm told that it's an awesome class to take here, because the professor is so good, so I'm just wondering if it would be helpful for any classes in vet school..

I think so. It teaches a lot about different bacteria and why antibiotics work and about viruses etc. Plus it was a fun class and lab :)

Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile

Do it. I took it in the UK and wish I took at my school. It's supposed to one of the hardest classes at my school (cause of the professors) but I feel like I would have learned soooo much more with them, especially the lab portion. We attempted to inoculate an apple with a penicillium species in the my UK lab...I spent all of my undergrad prepping it so I can do streaking an isolation, so at least I got to learn a little bit that way...not so sure about the staining. I can make them if needed though. Hahaha.

I know you're applying, well applied to UGA for vet school, but if you were to decide to apply elsewhere, some schools have it as a pre-req.

Do it. I took it in the UK and wish I took at my school. It's supposed to one of the hardest classes at my school (cause of the professors) but I feel like I would have learned soooo much more with them, especially the lab portion. We attempted to inoculate an apple with a penicillium species in the my UK lab...I spent all of my undergrad prepping it so I can do streaking an isolation, so at least I got to learn a little bit that way...not so sure about the staining. I can make them if needed though. Hahaha.

I know you're applying, well applied to UGA for vet school, but if you were to decide to apply elsewhere, some schools have it as a pre-req.

What about the ethical treatment of apples for Pete's sake??!!?!?! :D

Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)

I took Micro and LOVED it! The labs are fun and it is always interesting.

I agree. I think micro was my favorite class next to comparative vertebrate anatomy.

So is anyone else a major nerd and on Pottermore like me?

I am very tempted to start, but know I don't have the time to spend it on there.. :oops:
There is only one book on it so far. I keep getting frustrated with the stupid potion making because I can't do what they want me to fast enough or I spill all the ingredients lol. It's not as big of a time sink as SDN

I'm on it. I believe I had signed up to be a tester but never got the invite. Someone mentioned it to me recently so I thought I'd sign up.

:love:
best-mondays-20.jpg

I'm on it. I believe I had signed up to be a tester but never got the invite. Someone mentioned it to me recently so I thought I'd sign up.
add me! Midnightquest20334

That is awesome.

I usually catch the cat sleeping on the dog bed with the dog laying on the floor looking at the cat with the look of, "Can I have my bed, please?"
he he. You should all come to my house. this is not possible here.
Dog beds in every room, and throws for them to cuddle on every couch, bed, chair, etc. It is a very pet friendly environment. Cat feels free to use whichever she likes as lord over the dogs.

You really ARE living up to your SDN reputation ;)

It is a great song... did you listen to it? And did you watch the video? It is hilarious with the cats :laugh:

I really don't drink that often - like once or twice a week, but I am in Ireland and I do enjoy my whiskey. What can I say - when in Rome :smuggrin:

It is a great song... did you listen to it? And did you watch the video? It is hilarious with the cats :laugh:

I really don't drink that often - like once or twice a week, but I am in Ireland and I do enjoy my whiskey. What can I say - when in Rome :smuggrin:

I know, I'm just teasing you... and helping you live up to your reputation you've set for yourself ;)
I just now watched the video, pretty funny lol

If I went to Glasgow, I'm pretty sure I would be following in her footsteps. The UK and Ireland just do things to you.

When I was in Ireland I know I did! :D

UGH... having such trouble focusing on my thesis. it needs to be about 20 pages. It's 2. promised i'd have it to the PI by monday AM. currently wasting all my time on sdn, netflix, rolex kentucky 3 day, and drinking beer, but everything's laid out in front of me. does that count?

UGH... having such trouble focusing on my thesis. it needs to be about 20 pages. It's 2. promised i'd have it to the PI by monday AM. currently wasting all my time on sdn, netflix, rolex kentucky 3 day, and drinking beer, but everything's laid out in front of me. does that count?

I hear you. I just finished the draft of mine. Thankfully it's just to graduate with the Honors College, not a Masters.

This video made me laugh so much. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

It'll be a great thesis distraction.

Last edited:
If I went to Glasgow, I'm pretty sure I would be following in her footsteps. The UK and Ireland just do things to you.

Yes it is just part of the culture here really! :D

I know, I'm just teasing you... and helping you live up to your reputation you've set for yourself ;)
I just now watched the video, pretty funny lol

Yes it seems I will never live down my reputation, so I might as well embrace it. :laugh: And the song is not really about drinking...

Rome=Ireland :confused:

:smuggrin:

Yes DVM.... yes :hungover:

That was wonderful. I want a honey badger. Then he could eat my thesis.

devyn. damn you for making me fall in love with ed sheeran. also he makes me feel old. fml

devyn. damn you for making me fall in love with ed sheeran. also he makes me feel old. fml

yes he is so very good - just be careful you may have to listen to more of his music and then you will be hooked :laugh:

I feel old a good portion of the time, but I can still like young music :D

devyn, I think that the Ed Sheeran song may be my new favorite song for the video alone. Amazing! I love the cats!

devyn, I think that the Ed Sheeran song may be my new favorite song for the video alone. Amazing! I love the cats!

I know I saw the video and it just cracks me up. I love the cats in it especially the main one :laugh: it is genius!

and I love your location :lol: