rank list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SKDRD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need to rank my list. Does anyone have any information on Larkin Psychiatry program (Miami, Florida), Bershire medical center rotating internship (Berkshire Massachusetts), Mercy St. Vincent (Toledo Ohio)?

I need to know which is a good program, how malignant they are, ect. Anything you know.

Members don't see this ad.

I've never heard of any of them so I have no idea. Did you interview at these places? If so, what sense did you get of how good they are, how malignant, etc.? You should have been able to gain some insight about these things from your visits. If you didn't interview there, you can't rank them (well, you can, but they won't rank you, so it's pointless). Are you ranking any others?

Well there is obviously a big difference between a psychiatry residency and doing a rotating traditional internship. I think that's the big decision to make, then you can worry about details. The only thing I know about any of those programs is that Larkin psychiatry is dually accredited MD/DO. This will be the first year for the MD accreditation, not sure how long the DO part as been around.

I've never heard of any of them so I have no idea. Did you interview at these places? If so, what sense did you get of how good they are, how malignant, etc.? You should have been able to gain some insight about these things from your visits. If you didn't interview there, you can't rank them (well, you can, but they won't rank you, so it's pointless). Are you ranking any others?

Agree that you are most likely to get useful information in response to your post if you contribute some first.