RANT HERE thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't know how to make graphs and charts in Excel!! Grr!!! Even though I've been taught lol!! (Thank goodness for Google...)

Excel is my nemesis..... :hungover:

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know how to make graphs and charts in Excel!! Grr!!! Even though I've been taught lol!! (Thank goodness for Google...)

I <3 Excel. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me :)

Lol I know how to use it pretty well...but must confess I had to ask my roommate how to use SOV's beast of an excel sheet from the WW game. :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
My dog actually attacked me and one of my other dogs not too long ago and we had to euthanize him. We're pretty sure this is what was going on with him as well.

Hence the reason I've been MIA from SDN for awhile....Sad day :(

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how difficult that was for you.

Oh gosh, that sounds really unfun (yes, it's going to be a word) every spring. Totally get your complete frustration now. I hope the weather changes soon enough to give you some quick relief.

Let's just say its yet another reason why I won't stay in OK after graduation! Never had this problem back home. I've always had minor allergies, occasional sniffly days, but omg its been nonstop since February :(

not a particularly angry rant but a rant nonetheless...
i wanted to respond to a recent post that included the word "alot" with this: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

but i thought it might seem insensitive.

so, rant is essentially GRRRRR it's A *space* LOT. two words.

but maybe disregard the lack of capitalization/general grammatical issues in this post... :p
I'm probably guilty of this a lot, but that blog made me laugh a lot:laugh:

I freaking HATE health insurance companies. They denied paying for a doctor's visit because they couldn't identify my policy number. WTF? That's why I gave my card to the nurse. I even watched her make a copy of it. So now I get to deal with the insurance company to try to get them to pay this stupid bill that I really don't have money to pay right now. That's the whole freaking point of having insurance! :mad:

I've probably made 600 different combinations of graphs and charts on Excel in my UG career.

YET, every single time I open that program, I feel like I'm opening it for the very first time and have to muddle through finding all the relevant buttons. Trying to get some formulas into excel is like trying to crack the f*cking Divinci Code.

My learning curve on Excel has a slope of Zero, which I cannot easily present to you with a colorful chart or graph, because I already forgot how.

Let's just say its yet another reason why I won't stay in OK after graduation! Never had this problem back home. I've always had minor allergies, occasional sniffly days, but omg its been nonstop since February :(

Oh dear. I guess I'm going to be constantly drugged up on Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, etc, won't I?

I've probably made 600 different combinations of graphs and charts on Excel in my UG career.

YET, every single time I open that program, I feel like I'm opening it for the very first time and have to muddle through finding all the relevant buttons. Trying to get some formulas into excel is like trying to crack the f*cking Divinci Code.

My learning curve on Excel has a slope of Zero, which I cannot easily present to you with a colorful chart or graph, because I already forgot how.

haha this reminds me of the time i couldnt figure out how to add a special line to my graph (but to my defense neither could my engineer bf at the time) so i put it in paint and drew one in. take that chem lab :smuggrin:

:laugh: Fumbling my way through right now. And everything takes me 10000000000000 times longer than it should........ And not because I'm on SDN.....

haha this reminds me of the time i couldnt figure out how to add a special line to my graph (but to my defense neither could my engineer bf at the time) so i put it in paint and drew one in. take that chem lab :smuggrin:

Hahaha I'm pretty sure paint is the part about PC's!

Yeah. Doesn't help that every other version of Excel completely overhauls the program making all the knowledge you have built up obsolete. They design the new program for probably 0.05% of users, completely screwing the rest of us.

Members don't see this ad :)
Eff insensitive bit**es. I will bite your face off.

RE: my friend's cat blocking and being pts Saturday night.

The end.

My bf gave me the ring back this morning and now I forgot it in a bathroom at the vet school because my puppy distracted me. While running there, I realized I forgot my vet school access card. On the way to my dorm, I dropped my card to get in there. Ugh. On the way to the vet school again now..

I understand that Mizzou's anatomy program is VERY thorough. I understand your desire to teach everything we could POSSIBLY learn.

But when I search for a structure you claim is important, and the only thing the internet can provide me with that references that structure is NOTE CARDS SOME OTHER POOR SOUL MADE FOR YOUR CLASS...

... well. I'm sorry. But it's probably not an important or worthwhile structure. Why am I learning it? WHY?

Also when your notes say that the cutaneous fascii M comes from the orbicularis oris M, and then the answer to that question you give to us in a study guide says its the depressor of the lower lip M, AND THEN SOMEONE EMAILS YOU ASKING ABOUT THE DISCREPENCY AND YOU SAY "Neither, it comes from the depressor of the angle of the mouth M"...

I AM GOING TO SMASH SOMETHING.

Decide what the hell nonsense you're going to teach me.

Found it. But seriously. Today needs to be over soon.

Good! There are some unsavory characters out in that world and I was worried for you.

The doors were locked already, so only people with access cards could get in, so that made me feel better, but still. I panicked a bit there..

Maybe I should apply to OK with the hope that moving there will also flip my allergies and they'll stop...

I've always had debilitating allergies (they always turn into severe sinus infections) until I moved to NY. I haven't even had so much as a cold since being here... not looking forward to dealing with it again in FL :annoyed:

Just going to say about my evening: awkward..........

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Just
+pissed+:cry::bang::shrug: :bullcrap::beat:

Yep.

:( :confused:
aai.gif

I've always had debilitating allergies (they always turn into severe sinus infections) until I moved to NY. I haven't even had so much as a cold since being here... not looking forward to dealing with it again in FL :annoyed:

I once had a sinus infection so horrible I managed to sublux/dislocate (not sure which really) a rib from coughing. Happened on Christmas Eve. Awesome experience. Now whenever I get a cough that is consistent and lasts for like 3+ weeks I think it's going to happen again.

I once had a sinus infection so horrible I managed to sublux/dislocate (not sure which really) a rib from coughing. Happened on Christmas Eve. Awesome experience. Now whenever I get a cough that is consistent and lasts for like 3+ weeks I think it's going to happen again.

Yikes! :(I once had an allergy attack that led to a sinus infection, then bronchitis, then pneumonia :rolleyes:. I was sick for 7 months :mad: And yeah, the damn coughs that last forever are the worst :thumbup:

My dog just expressed her anal glands all over my arm while she was sleeping. I almost puked the smell was so strong. Gross.

My dog just expressed her anal glands all over my arm while she was sleeping. I almost puked the smell was so strong. Gross.

:barf:

Mine's favorite place is in the car... during 7 hour road trips :uhno:
Never on my arm though lol

That's a rant only pre-vet SDN can understand :laugh:

LOL that sucks! My wiener has anal gland issues. Her muscle tone in her hind end isn't great since her ruptured discs a few years ago so she tends so leak on occasion (The occasions when I forget for too long to express them... ) :barf:

This is making me sooo glad my dog doesn't have anal gland issues. Although, he might empty them in a weak or two when I take him in for his annual visit.

I did consider adopting a guinea pig with anal gland issues though because I felt like no one else was going to be willing to do it. Decided not to since I went away some weekends, but now that I have no reason to leave town, maybe I'll reconsider it if he's still there.

And this still super sucks. I keep staring at my phone expecting to get a text message cause he was pretty much the only person who texted me regularly. Feeling kind of lonely. And yes, I'm aware of how pathetic that sounds. =(

And this still super sucks. I keep staring at my phone expecting to get a text message cause he was pretty much the only person who texted me regularly. Feeling kind of lonely. And yes, I'm aware of how pathetic that sounds. =(

I'm sure if you post your phone number here we can change that ;)

]And this still super sucks. I keep staring at my phone expecting to get a text message cause he was pretty much the only person who texted me regularly. Feeling kind of lonely. And yes, I'm aware of how pathetic that sounds. =(

Nah, it's not pathetic! The adjustment to not having a significant other after a break up is always really weird for me. :/

We can all mass text you constantly. :D

Just going to throw this out there:

Got anal gland sprayed in my mouth once.

Arrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!!!

I should never eat while reading SDN. You never know when these moments will pop up.

Last edited: